Youth Missions Trip: June 13-19, 2020
*At this time, the Youth Missions Trip will proceed as planned. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will update you in the event that the trip is modified or canceled. To subscribe to Youth Parent Weekly Update, click here.
This year, Cornerstone Youth will be serving with Group Mission Trips in their "Week of Hope" in Denver, CO. This trip is unique because it involves several project sites in the middle of the city, focusing on homelessness and food distribution. We will partner with local food banks, feeding programs, community gardens, ministries, and other organizations that are committed to providing relief for families and individuals experiencing homelessness. Check out the video preview below!
Dates: Saturday, June 13 to Friday, June 19
Payment Schedule: $200 due March 15; remaining $150 due May 15.
Registration Deadline: May 15.
Payment Instructions: Scroll down for details.
Online Payment (Recommended):
- Visit our giving page at: https://cornerstoneks.org/give
- Click the "DONATE ONLINE" button.
- On the "Fund" dropdown menu, select Youth Ministry Events.
- In "Comment" section, indicate the student's name and "Youth Missions Trip" (i.e., "John Smith - Youth Missions Trip").
- Enter the amount in the "Amount" box.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Fill out check to Cornerstone Presbyterian Church.
- Write "Youth Missions Trip" on memo line.
- Mail to: Cornerstone, 13300 Kenneth Rd., Leawood, KS 66209.
All participants, including adult chaperones, are required to have a notarized consent form on file at Cornerstone. Access the forms here.
Questions? Email us!
If you have any questions related to the trip, contact us via the button below!